
I laughed my brains out last night at The Soup. In fact, I think it was one of my all-time favorite TV moments.... I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at the TV before.
There's just something about the way he (Joel McHale) makes fun of Tyra and The Hills..... hill air force.
I couldn't get the clip to blogger, so you have to go to this address and watch it. Make sure to watch the entire thing (don't worry it's only 1 minute long) but the funny part is at the end---


6 comments:
Hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh at 3 am. Needed that.
this is one of dave and i's favorite shows- a constant on our DVR. lines from that show are repeated over and over again in our house but never cease to make me laugh. in addition to tyra, i love when he makes fun of gossip girl. one of the best shows out there.
love the soup.
we watched this episode last night and died laughing at this exact same part. so funny to see it on your blog the next day!
I want to marry him. I love him. How fun to have him around to make fun of people. Love the soup.
I think the first time I ever watched the soup was with you and Amy about 15 years ago. WoW! Yeah, Love Joel McHale!
Post a Comment