
so... maybe I got sucked into watching this documentary last night. for some reason I found it fascinating. after watching the entire hour and a half, I started to feel bad for the pop princess. poor britney. maybe this time around she'll be able to keep those hair extensions in and feet on the ground.


9 comments:
She's making a comeback...I think. My family secretly loves Brit. Or not so secretly. Jace and Tiana have a family tradition of buying each of her albums on release day. And I was online last night looking at her tour dates. She is so crazy but so sad at the same time. But she is back to looking good and not so WT!!!
ok so i watched it to...im not a britney fan so i was laughing that i watched the WHOLE thing, but i really do feel bad for the poor girl. i hope she stays were she is forsure...but her dad kinda creeped me out i have to say. i know he is helping her out a ton, but alittle creepy!
I really loved EVERY moment of it too.
Sucked in? I couldn't wait to watch it! I felt so sorry for her too - mostly that she couldn't be with her kids all the time. But then I thought, she doesn't have to be a celebrity - she could ease herself away from it and go live somewhere with her kids in peace and quiet if she really wanted to. With that said, I'm still rooting for her. Still love her anyway.
Dang, I'll have to watch the rerun later. I have watched the E THS on her,, which I think was 2 hours. It's really a sad train wreck. I feel bad about her kids who were probably wondering where mom was for like 2 months straight. So sad. She is looking better finally, but I still hate her voice. I agree, she should have just moved to a small little town with no paprazzi and just live, if she wanted a normal life. Oh well, so continues on the obsession in America with B Spears.
everyone can make fun of britney all they want, but who can resist singing/dancing to "baby one more time", "toxic", or "oops i did it again"? really, we have her to thank for these beautiful ballads.
Oh Lori I love you....I thought the exact same thing. My sisters didn't believe me when I sat there telling them "no guys I promise, she's not crazy anymore, I feel bad for her". Too funny! I am starting to think it was all part of a evil plan so we can all feel bad for her and she can make her "comeback". Well, guess it worked lol!
Drat I missed this, I feel so out of the loop!
But even having missed it, I do feel bad for her too. I mean she did give us some good tunes, I hope she can pull her life together.
Don't worry I made a special trip to Kristin's to watch it and I have to say it didn't make me like her more. I kind of thought it would but nope I still think she's crazy even though I like her oldies. And weren't her extensions terrible? I was dying over them, you'd think with all that money they could do something better.
Post a Comment