Wednesday, December 17, 2008

check it out.

for an ooooooo and an ahhhhh go here. sister will knock your socks off with this one. promise.

7 comments:

ali said...

My socks are still on but my chin is on the floor. (My belly is too big for me to bend over and pick it up.)

I am so excited for Holly. Amazing! Three times the fun.

The Powells said...

i FREAKING OUT right now!!! your little, and i mean little sister is having 3!!! how will her cute little tummy do that?!?! i bet you are all so excited. june will love that too! tell holly congrats, thats so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Holy Moly Holy Moly...3? Sheesh how lucky is she...And even luckier that it's her first time having kids so she will never know the difference between one and three. (That was my logic when I was doing fertilty treatments and multiples were a factor!!) oh tell her CONGRATS that so exciting!!

Janelle said...

oh geez

the youngs said...

holy cow!! i don't think i have ever met anyone who has had triplets...if anyone can do it, it's Holly!! wow!

Holly and Dave said...

thanks for the shout out. i love you.

Emily said...

Okay Lori... I did it! I actually went to your blog and I love it! Your are so poetic! I really need to get my butt in gear. I also went to Holley's and still can't believe she is having triplets. I was also excited to see your family still has the annual bake off! I think about that every Christmas because I would love start something like that. It was fun to see you last week! Keep in touch and tell Cody Hi!