just doing a little bit of laundry on the couch, and looked up to see this exact face spying on me through the bars of her swing. I'm starting to feel like she loves me too... although nowhere near as much as I love her. impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Hehe what a cutie! Your family is gonna melt when they see her. :) I loved her blue shirt she had on today. You two are always so darn cute and stylin at church! It's exciting that her teeth are coming in! I don't know if June has had a hard time with teething or not, but Rian really liked those teething rings especially when they just came out of the fridge! It was quite the experience for her! Isn't it so fun when they do something new? I hope June has lots more giggles to share with you both! It just gets better! :) Oh and seriously the cocomotion?! LOVE IT. Maybe I should bring it back with me. Its so un-fun drinking hot chocolate in this weather. Bring on the snow and a cup of cocomotion! (p.s. sorry this comment ended up gigantic)
Lors...That face is to die for. She is getting so chubby. I love it. When are you going to be in Utah? I need to see you and that bambini. And maybe you need to make me cookies and come play four square in the snow. Let's have a reunion in courtney's car outside of Jason's deli...Love ya.
now that's enough to just melt my heart. if i saw that face looking at me like that, i think i'd break down and cry. don't you just wish you could know what she's thinking? oh, i love her.
She is so cute Lori. I love that gummy smile! I can't wait to see you guys!
she is so happy...love that face
She's so cute!!
i can't wait for that.
oh my gosh I am dying. I second Sarah's comment. I can't wait for that!!!! So cute!
It's fun when they actually interact a bit with you for the first time. When they follow you around a room too. You've always got someone spy techin' around, pretty soon, she'll be crawlin' around your joint and gettin' into everything.
Love the chubbs.
June, Your grandpa can hardly wait to see you and take you to Mc Donalds for lunch. With two teeth I know you can handle those fries....
Post a Comment