Monday, January 19, 2009

hello to swimsuits


just showing off her teeth during our picnic at the beach

19 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so darling! Teeth! That's great. Scarlett is older and still is all gums.

The Powells said...

look at those teeth!!! she is so big! i love her suit

Paige said...

I can't get enough of her. I love her swimsuit and you are wasting away. Look at your arm. Are you kidding me? Eat some Dole whips.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay for Teef! and I wish we could say YAY for swimsuits too.

Sarah said...

Oh that is so cute!!

sarah marie. said...

oh my. love that little girl. she looks like cody in the second one and you in the first one.

Auntie Ann said...

She is so CUTE! I hope we do bump into each other...it would be so fun to finally meet you! How long is the the non-stop flight???Its good to talk to someone who has survived it a few times!

Lindsay said...

i love june's faces she is pulling, she is such a cutie. how fun she's at the age to wear cute swimsuits and enjoy the beach!

P.S. said...

She is so dang cute! I love her little funny faces.

steph said...

she cracks me up! soooooooo jealous you're hanging out on the beach. what i wouldn't give.....

... said...

Not to much longer and her and P-lady will be able to play in the sand together:) She is getting so cute!

Kim said...

I love those little faces she is making and her teeth are so cute. And am beyond jealous that you are in swimsuits hanging out at the beach! I'm freezing.

blueeyedfreckle said...

i love little babies in bathing suits! cute with their little bellies:) the only down side is the waterlogged diaper (not that I have personally dealt with one before, but I just imagine). i love the faces she makes! a riot!

Lindsey said...

I seriously can't tell you in words how jealous I am that you two are picnicking at the beach!!! We can only pretend - today Josie and I were in her tent (in the living room) and she wanted to take her dress off. I took it off and she says "I'm at the beach now." She seriously pretends to be at the beach or asks me when we can go there every single day. Holy cow June is the cutest thing since hula skirts in that suit. Those cheeks! Those teeth! Those baby blues!!! I would get on the plane tomorrow morning if I could. Can you tell I miss you???

Cami said...

What a cute swimsuit! It looks like she is enjoying her picnic on the beach. She is so, so darling and the faces she is pulling in those pics are priceless! Don't the teeth make them look so grown up? Our babies are growing too fast! One of these days we'll have to get them together.

Holly and Dave said...

if only we could all look so darling in a swimsuit. june must be so confused to be in a snowstorm one day and at the beach the next. she's quite the world traveler, you know. i just wish I could squeeze her little tummy and chubby thighs right now!!

Amy Oswald said...

She is so darling. I am jealous that you are there at the beach in warm weather and we are here in the terrible inversion freezing to death and breathing bad air.

Anonymous said...

JUNE, JUNE, JUNE, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori, she is SO so adorable. I just want to squeeze those big cheeks! I love her swimsuit and little smile.