Thursday, January 15, 2009

inside the grandma car

cody and I got new cell phones for christmas

look at her shine in all her glory

6 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

ha! what kind of car is this, and do those still work? I totally remember those old car phone things:) cute pics of you, cody and june on sarah's blog:)

Lindsey said...

U got a new mercury sable too????? Lucky!!

The Powells said...

what a good christmas...who wouldnt want that phone, i mean really its so nice!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are too spoiled quit it! No fair I want a brick!! :) Hope you had a wonderful Holiday Love ya!!! Oh and June is dee-lish I want to eat her rosy cheeks!

sarah marie. said...

rolling slash wish i had one.

Holly and Dave said...

did the package come with matching pagers for you and cody? you guys have really entered the 21st century.