01. june's new toothy smile
02. diet pepsi
(i've always been a diet coke fan, but I've officially made the switch)
03. this bib
(that little scoop is the best invention ever)
04. 30 Rock
(well, actually it's an old love.. but a major love none the less)
05. my new complete collection of Baby Einstein's
Thanks Marcie and Ben
06. multigrain cheerios
why have I never tried these?
07. june's new front facing car seat
(I would say it's one of her new loves too)
08. amazon's free 3 day shipping to Hawaii...
anyone who has lived or moved here would know what a miracle this is.
09. the style network's running in heels....
why don't I like any of the interns?
10. last but certainly not least, my new little nephew Benjamin
I love him and can't wait to snuggle him in my arms.



12 comments:
I hear ya on the forward carseat and Amazon!!!! People just have no idea how hard it is to get anything in Hawaii:)
LOVE this picture and is benjamin sarah and tyler's? cute name! oh and what's running in heels?
ditto #5, 6, 8, and definitely #1!
I cannot handle that picture it is so cute! She looks so grown up with those teeth! And diet pepsi what the? now we can't enjoy our cokes together we'll have to have a coke and a pepsi (that's not as fun).
30 Rock is the jam! I've always liked it, but now my Thursday is not complete without it. Tina Fey is a genius. Wish we could watch together.
What a cute picture of you both! Happy little fam. Congrats on the new nephew! Nothing gets better than new nieces and nephews :) I love that June loves her carseat, and thanks to you, I am currently looking for one on Amazon, along with galoshes and that bib! What would I do without your expertise! Last, and certainly not least, no Thursday night is complete without 30 Rock!
love it...that picture is the best!! i love that she has a front facing car seat, they are so happy that way!! and i cant stand the interns either, but love the show!
I loved this post. What a great list. I'd love to know what carseat you went with as we are shopping around for one.
how is june facing forward already! it's sooo fun. congrats to tyler. junes teeth are the most adorable thing i've seen today.
top teeth already?! too cute! We love that bib...it's the best!
I'm with you on 30 Rock, but diet pepsi? that's like going against your family heritage-i'd like to hear what grandma jo has to say about that. next thing i know you're going to be a byu fan!
I heart diet pepsi! or coke zero;) yes my mom would be disappointed in both of us;) I have running in heels dvr'd so I'm excited to watch.
I really like your list. I should do that sometime. Its nice to know what people are liking these days:)
Post a Comment