how did I get so lucky to meet this boy? I love him to pieces.
just a few things about him: there isn't a person who knows him that doesn't like him.. and that's a fact. he's smart but so humble. he's very handsome. his big toes look like chicken nuggets. he's the nicest person I know, and it makes me feel mean :). he's funnier than his friend zach (which is really saying something). he still listens to stuff like acdc, megadeath, and iron maiden. he's always happy with what he has. his faith amazes me. he could talk or not talk for hours :). he could be a professional snowboarder. he loves soda, but only treats himself to it on special occasions. he adores June and loves her as much as I do... if that's possible. he's never been mean to me. his birthday is today!
she's starting to get a little mischievous, this one.


12 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Cody!!!!!! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys!
ps. Junie looks so cute in her little green outfit!
Happy B-Day Codes. Hope you guys are doing well.
happy birthday to the birthday boy! we love you and hope you have a wonderful year of being "thirty-something" :) hope you're all wearing green so you don't get pinched- at least june is safe...
Happy Birthday Cody! My favorite part of the tribute to Cody is "he can talk or not talk for hours" Ha! Does he like pea soup too? :)
Happy Bee-day, Codes! Do they make that dress in my size, June Bug?? I love it!
he really is amazing. love that cody. and love june's face in the last one.
happy birthday cody!
love june's dress :)
Those little teethy's are so cute! She's really becoming a spunky one, I can tell.. happy days to Cody
love the little leprechaun face June is making in those photos! and how perfect is she for st.pat's day with her redish hair and green dress??? oh and multi-grain cheerios are freaking delicious. They went on sale for $1.50 at Kroger and I bought 15 boxes (they also have tons of good vitamins in them).
Happy Big b-day Codes!! I was thinking of the Codester yesterday and hoping he had a great day. A few things:
1. You are absolutely right that everyone who knows him loves him
2. Being funnier than Zach is seriously a big feat
3. Ben has been told that his toes look like chicken nuggets! Let's see a pic of those suckers!!
4. I love talking and not talking for hours.
5. June is the cutest green wahine EVER!!!
xoxoxoxoxooxo
they look like twins. happy birthday to one of the nicest people i've ever met.
I am a little late to say happy B day:( But those are some really cute pics!!! Its so funny that you say he is the nicest person ever because I always thought it was just that he was really quiet holding all of his thoughts inside--hahaah:) Glad you guys could have some fun. Maybe we will see you this week.
Post a Comment