Sunday, April 19, 2009

standing tall

a few things about me
01. the only time i'm not moving is when i'm sleeping. otherwise, i am constantly  going somewhere. i'm very busy and my mom's exhausted. 
02. i have 7 teeth (almost 8).
03. i pull myself up to everything. the couch, a chair, a blank wall, the back of my mom's legs, the bed, the fridge, you name it... i'm standing at it.
04. i eat lots of food, but i especially love yogurt, grapes, chicken, and spaghetti.
05. i can beat my mom and dad in a crawling race. dead serious.
06. i'm getting good with my hands... i can give 5's, clap when told to, use my pinchers to pick up cheerios, and can even take apart the remote control.
07. i can stand by all by myself for five seconds (this will probably change by tomorrow).
08. i love to stare... especially at strangers, chickens in our yard, and our friends kitty cat.
09. i don't like getting dressed or getting my diaper changed (i have to hold still during these few seconds and i hate it).
10. i love sleeping on my stomach with my face flat into my mattress or blanket.. not safe, i know, my mom keeps telling me.
11. i'm usually smiling.
12. my mom and dad are obsessed with me.
13. i just took up surfing.

17 comments:

Wright Family said...

Lori your little girl is so cute. Are you guys still in Hawaii?

sarah marie. said...

ok i'm DYING! that outfit and hat and swimsuit?! way too cute.

Paige said...

I love her little booty shorts. And she is getting so big I love it. And yes your parents are obsessed with you...I'm coming to Hawaii. How about now.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That last pic of her on a Surf board is Cuteness Overload!

She has way more teeth than Aiden.

blueeyedfreckle said...

I can't wait can't wait can't wait!! You are so cute talking abuot her, and I can't wait until I have little things like this to describe my little girl. She is super cute on the huge surf board (long board right?)

Amy Oswald said...

So fun what a cute picture all of them! WOW two more months and you have a one year old!! They really do grow up so fast! Hopefully you will come home for some of the summer and we can get together I would love to see you and June!

Amy Oswald said...

Sorry and Cody!

Holly and Dave said...

i can't wait to get a high 5 from that chubby little girl. i love her smile, her surfing stance, her strawberry hair, and her parents.

steph said...

that first picture is cracking me up!

i love everything about her, especially that she loves to eat everything. my kinda girl.

P.S. said...

I love her little teeth! They crack me up because she looks too little to have so many teeth.

She is a serious sufer babe! SURFIN' in the USA!

Lindsay said...

my favorite things about june at 10 months - her smile that makes me smile, her high fives, her pincher move, and that swim suit - adorable!

Sarah said...

How cute is June!! I can't believe how big she is getting, I just love her!

Lindsey said...

I am also obsessed with her - her strawberry hair, toothy smile, chubby cheeks - she is ADORABLE. Happy 10 months!!!

Allison said...

she is SO adorable. I think her and Violet have some things in common... she likes to stare too - a lot. :)

The Powells said...

STOP IT!!!! she is do dang cute!!! she will be running before you know it...get ready mama!

marta said...

so so so cute. can't stand it.

p.s. email me and i'll email you my bread recipe. enjoy that sunshine.

Jamie said...

Oh how that sounds all too familiar. However we are still waiting for Ivy's first tooth! June is such a doll. I am loving her sexy bikini body!!