there's just something about this picture that melts my heart
maybe it's the way her little hands are resting on her knees
maybe it's that teensy tiny mouth
maybe it's those rolls in her neck
maybe it's her flexed feet
maybe it's her little strawberry hair coming in so perfectly
maybe it's those big blues
maybe it's the bored look on her face
whatever it is, i love it.


15 comments:
for me it's the look on her face. i love it. and maybe the hands too. like "it's been a long day".
i love everything about the picture. how i would love to know the thoughts going through her little brain. i love how she reminds me of both you and cody. those little, cute, flexed feet are definitely yours. give her a big squeeze from her fav aunt.
I think it's her cheeks resting on her shoulders. I love her. This pic is TDF.
she is to cute....and that face is perfect
to me she looks like cody 30 years ago. and you know how cute that was.
I love her hands on her knees. I also like the beach ball in the background-it's like she's telling you she's done playing around.
she is precious lori. and perfect.
nothing is better.
Hi Junie-Girl you are a little precious pee body! ( my mom says this when someone is precious!)
she is the sweetest. how could you not melt over that precious face?
She is so sweet! This picture is oozing with personality. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!
She is SO cute Lori! I can't believe how big she's getting. She really is a perfect mix of you two!
She is so cute. Its like "mom, not again--hahah") her little face is priceless.
Her cheeks are heaven.
Oh I just want to pick her up and give her a big squeeze! She is SO cute I can't stand it.
yeah she looks like a little adult. This is the kind of face someone with real problems or a long day of work would make. So cute!!
Post a Comment