Sunday, May 03, 2009

the park

june and her best friend presley enjoying a friday night at the park.

it was also raining babies.

11 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i want to swing with my best friend!

The Powells said...

i love her face when she is swinging....she is so happy!!!

... said...

I must say we have cute kids-- even cuter in person:) I am so excited for June to start walking. It will be a whole new world of play dates when we get back for the summer:)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun for baby June!

Holly and Dave said...

i hope it starts raining little junes in salt lake soon! please swing on in to my neighborhood!

Holly and Dave said...

p.s. is that a bald spot on cody's head???

Lindsay said...

their smiles and giggles on those swings were sooo precious. i think i had more fun watching them then they had swinging!

steph said...

she looks so old sitting in the swing all by herself.

Kim said...

She looks so grown up is she really getting that big?? Such a cute photo.

Paige said...

Lors...She is such a big girl. I can't get over it. I love those teeth!!!

Auntie Ann said...

She is such a doll and getting so big!