.... and speaking of little things, there is one more little thing that is making me so happy i really can't stop smiling about it.
our sweet little baby has been growing inside of me and we found out this morning that it is a boy! i can't believe it.. i already love him so much it makes me want to cry. he should be here by march 1st, just a short 5 months away (let's hope they're short).


28 comments:
Wow! Congrats! That's so exciting. You must be three weeks ahead of me- and a boy? Awesome!
SOooo exciting!! I am really happy for you guys. June is going to lover her little brother:)
yeah!!! that little peanut doesn't know how much he is loved already. if june is anything like her mom, she will be an AMAZING big sister, now and forever. congrats!!
oh my gosh! so exciting! congratulations!
Lors... congratulatioms!!! I had no idea you were preggers. I'm so happy for you...I can't wait to see a little Cody.
such happy news. congratulations. little boys are seriously super fun.
wow! Congrats Lori! March is so soon, you are good at keeping a secret, a blog secret. :)
How wonderful for you guys to have this little guy join your family!! We are so very excited for you! Especially Ben, even though he doesn't know it yet. :)
WHAT?! i'm mad at you.
oh i am just so thrilled for you guys i can't even stand it. he is going to be the cutest ever!!
Congratulations Lori!
I had no idea. wow I am super excited for you! Boys are so much fun. :)
Isn't that the best feeling in the world? One of each?!!! You're so blessed! I'm so happy for you guys. xoxoxoxo
well well well,, your venturing into the dark world of 2 munchkins to take care of. Congrats to you.. What the heck are you going to do with a boy...?? How fun Lori - you feeling well??
A boy! Oh thats just too too fun. Congrats you cute family!
Congrats you guys. June will love to have a little friend. Enjoy the time you have to rest. Take care.
Congrats...you're really cranking them out! Im so happy its a boy. Hope you are feeling well!
so so so so happy for you. can't even tell you how much you're going to fall in love with him once he's here. i love you.
yay!!!!!!!!!!! im soooooo excited for you and your little family to grow! little boys are so special! he is so lucky to join your family....what a great way to start out my day. im smiling for you!
I AM DYING! I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU! A BOY!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! JUNE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT BIG SISTER AND HOW FUN TO HAVE ONE OF EACH! CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU!
Congrats. That is so exciting! June is adorable!
Yikes! You little stinker! Congrats! You will LOVE having a boy! They are so much fun! I am so happy for you guys!
What in the what the? Already?! Congratulations, little miss sneaky pants. To be honest, I'm partial to boys. :)
YEAH!!! Congrats! Boys are so much fun you will LOVE it!!!!
2 little ones running around, just make twice as much fun!! congrats.
yay!! I'm so excited for you!! that is so soon too... congratulations!
I CANNOT wait to see a little boy version of June bug. Your the best mom, he sure is lucky.
Lori I am calling you tomorrow. I don like congratulating you on this. but congratulations! Yeah a baby boy!and we are not coming back to Hawaii unless Chris gets a job which he has applied for but on Maui or he goes back to UHH to get his MAsters which he is highly considering. maybe. we are unsure with a lot of things. we are in Utah for the winter for sure.
Post a Comment