June I didn't know you could BEE so scary! haha-- she is adorable and you did a great job on her costume!! I'm so glad her and Presley have each other, they looks so cute:)
june...you are the cutest little bug out there!!! how fun...and i love the pic of her watching charlie brown! so cute lori...o and i love her yellow shoes!
I know you made that costume and you make me want to give up on being creative. I will never be you. And June's salt water sandals bring back some serious memories. She is TDF.
i love it all- her costume is BEEyond cute! and only in hawaii can you trick-or-treat in sandals, shorts, and sleeveless costumes. no winter parkas covering up the dress-up. i don't blame mr. spider one bit- june is quite the looker, especially with those tight little leggings!! i would've given her two kisses too.
Funny that we picked the same costumes for our little kiddo two years in a row! Let's start planning for next year! She is seriously so cute! And I can't believe you made that costume, DARLING! You should have gone as Super Woman. Oh wait, that's what you already are.
I LOVE JUNE. AND YOU. AND CODES. Just wanted you to know I was still out here. I haven't been commenting much lately - sorta nutsoids around here, but I wanted you to know I check your bloggity faithfully and I love seeing sweet Junie's face. I am dying over a few things: a. her evil eye...hilairfious!!!! b. your 6 month "belly".....YOU ARE A STICK!!! c. her bee costume and those yellow saltwaters...tdf. d. the pic of her in her cribby - her adorable legs but mostly her darling feet. They look just like yours!!! I love you. xooxoxo
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
16 comments:
June I didn't know you could BEE so scary! haha-- she is adorable and you did a great job on her costume!! I'm so glad her and Presley have each other, they looks so cute:)
I love that little girl. And I've only met her once. :(
june...you are the cutest little bug out there!!! how fun...and i love the pic of her watching charlie brown! so cute lori...o and i love her yellow shoes!
I know you made that costume and you make me want to give up on being creative. I will never be you. And June's salt water sandals bring back some serious memories. She is TDF.
i love it all- her costume is BEEyond cute! and only in hawaii can you trick-or-treat in sandals, shorts, and sleeveless costumes. no winter parkas covering up the dress-up. i don't blame mr. spider one bit- june is quite the looker, especially with those tight little leggings!! i would've given her two kisses too.
Little June is the cutest little Bumble Bee! Looks like a fun night for you all.
so cute lor. i love her purple pumpkin!
Funny that we picked the same costumes for our little kiddo two years in a row! Let's start planning for next year!
She is seriously so cute! And I can't believe you made that costume, DARLING! You should have gone as Super Woman. Oh wait, that's what you already are.
she is so darn adorable. I think she looks a lot like you lori...
what? those are the best pics. i especially love her hair cut. those bangs are to die for.
june's costume was just perfect!! you did an amazing job. she was the cutest bumble bee i've ever seen!
she is gorgeous lori. love the haircut. yours and hers. and the costume is adorable.
June looks just darling in her bumble bee costume! Wow! Did you make that for her, Lori?
June is SO cute in her costume, absolutely darling!!
I LOVE JUNE. AND YOU. AND CODES. Just wanted you to know I was still out here. I haven't been commenting much lately - sorta nutsoids around here, but I wanted you to know I check your bloggity faithfully and I love seeing sweet Junie's face. I am dying over a few things: a. her evil eye...hilairfious!!!! b. your 6 month "belly".....YOU ARE A STICK!!! c. her bee costume and those yellow saltwaters...tdf. d. the pic of her in her cribby - her adorable legs but mostly her darling feet. They look just like yours!!!
I love you. xooxoxo
That June makes for one cute bug!
Post a Comment