i know halloween was like, so.. one week ago, but i couldn't resist these photos.
plus, after paying $10 for this pumkpin, yes 10$, i needed to have something to show for it.
i think she was starting to get a little nervous about this huge thing on her little legs.


11 comments:
Those pics of June just crack me up! Her sweet little face just makes me smile! I especially enjoy the nervous look on her face when she's holding the big pumpkin on her legs!
i love those pics...the bottom one is my fav!!! and i love the $10 pumpkin too!!!
she could not be any cuter lor.
I want to eat her! So dang cute!! :) Oh and nice carve job! Yes, we are going to be in Utah for Christmas--from December 15-January 4. So, maybe we should get serious about this play date! :)
the $10 pumpkin was totally worth it to get these adorable photos! i love her cute little shirt. and her expression in the bottom photo is priceless.
Are those pricey pumpkins imported from the mainland or what bruddah??? She is such a dolly doll face. Her hair is the prettiest color I've ever seen.
PS: Let's ichat sister. I have a special visitor who'd love to see you on the www as well.....
the pumpkin looks bigger than her! especially in the last pic. but i love it. i love the top pic because i can totally see you and cody both in her little face. plus her chubby little thighs are TDF.
Girl I cant believe you splurged on a 10$ pumpkin-- lol... But the pics are adorable.
so cute. and kinda lookin like cody:)
i remember paying $10 for a pumpkin in hawaii too. what the heck?
i wuv her red shirt and shoes.
$10 wowza!! I miss when we used to carve pumpkins together. That little Junie kills me she is so adorable I LOVE her bee costume, did I already say that . . .
Post a Comment