Thursday, January 14, 2010

grandma jo and june

finally getting back into the swing of things over here and thinking about starting to blog again.
didn't take many pictures over our little winter break, but i did manage to snap a few of my cute granny and my cute daughter. love them both.

these are a few others.....
she's learned to be real cooperative

'smiling' for the camera and holding her favorite part of christmas (her mini m&m's) in her adorable little robe that was once mine.

scared to death of Santa and Mrs. Clause. she was traumatized and didn't sleep or eat for an entire day after her visit with them.

12 comments:

Paige said...

June's tight are TDF...and your are the cutest prego pers on the planet. I'm so glad I got to see you...even if it was only for an hour at Yogurt stop. And I"m pretty sure that robe would still fit you. I've been missing you in the blogosphere...

The Powells said...

lori....she truly is the most darling little girl. i love all her clothes...and yours too!! and im sorry, but those screaming pics with santa and mrs clause are so cute, so sad but so cute!! and one last thing, it was great seeing you at the wedding, you look AMAZING! and im not just saying that, really amazing!

sarah marie. said...

love all these shots and I agree with Paige about the robe.

Unknown said...

She seriously didn't eat or sleep for a day?! Santa must have been super scary! And I love that top photo, so sweet

Kim said...

whoops that was kim.

Janelle said...

Oh brother, I'm sooo glad Rosemary saved that robe. I'm a sucker for old sentimental 'retro' clothing items/toys like that. LOVE IT! You look so cute Lori. Man it's been almost 2 years since I've seen you. Is this your last year there? Anyways, fun pictures, thanks for posting finally!

Allison said...

That photo of her "smiling" holding the m&m's is my favorite. She is too cute Lori :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

i love those sad shots of her with santa. who knew they could be so scary????

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love the uncooperative picture. Do you guys have the Knuffle Bunny books?! They are so cute. June's uncooperative picture is like what they call 'boneless' in that book. It's pretty funny.

Kate and Ryan said...

Glad your break went well, Lori! June's pictures are great- the one with her screaming to get out of Mrs. Claus' arms is priceless!

Holly and Dave said...

i love the pic with june and gg jo. priceless. i miss you guys so much already!! and now you know the only thing you need to get june next year is some mini m&m's. simple as that :)

Lindsay said...

i am cracking up that june hated mr and mrs clause that much. what trauma! her smile with the m&m's is the best.