Friday, October 29, 2010

the circus has come to town

the cutest little clown i've ever seen.
weighing in at 18 point 3 pounds, he can lift cars, stop trains, move houses, he's........
the strongest man on Earth.

just checkin each other out

9 comments:

sarah marie. said...

cutest family costumes i've ever seen.

Sarah said...

I've have been waiting all week for you to post these pictures, and they are so darling! I love it!

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness, cutest costumes ever! jason and i are chuckling over cody's. i swear max just keeps getting cuter and cuter, if that's possible. maybe it's the mustache?

... said...

I am in love with your family outfits! So funny. Little max is seriously the cutest little strong man and June looks adorable.

The Powells said...

love it!!

Paige said...

Lors...I can't get over the strongest man in the world. He is a dream. You are the cutest mom ever. I love the circus with the Walkers...

Holly and Dave said...

every body looks adorable, and cody- well he reminds me of phyllis from Young and the Restless... you should have borrowed joey to be a tiger!

Lindsey said...

I just did a little perusing of blogs on the world wide webbity and after looking at millions of Halloween costumes....YOU WIN!!! Seriously. Seriously? Could you guys be any more cute and clever???? I wouldn't have expected any less from the the queen of Halloween!!!! I'm Fedexing your trophy!!!

P.S. said...

Darling! I cannot get over Max's costume though, best costume EVER. I never show Deboro blog stuff but I even called him over to see it. You are so creative.