Tuesday, November 16, 2010
max's tricks, and my really annoying voice
and i tried for an hour to get june to talk to me while the camera was on. she doesn't stop talking all day--wants to know about everything and anything i'm talking about and will carry on a perfect conversation with me. but of course she was 'pretending to be a baby' and would only talk in her silly baby voice which she thinks is really funny... and it's not really that funny. watch out the video quality is phenomenal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Okay, I am not sure what the best part of that video is...cute max, the shopping cart interruption, or cody and his bodily functions! I think I liked hearing your not-even-a-little-bit annoying voice!
so cute! oscar was clapping with him. and i can see cody was very concerned about you putting his fart on your blog.
max is so cute!!! i love his clapping...and junes cute little voice, and the shopping cart, and of course cody farting...and not even for one seconds worried about it going on your blog! hilarious. but seriously, max in his diaper, so cute!!
ha ha ha!! I love it Lors! What a cute little fam. Cody is such a keeper:) I can't believe how old Max seems! I thought he was just born!!! And June is so adorable. And your voice! I could fall asleep listening to it....so soothing.
Cody is a keeper. Court is right. I love the sound is chubby hands make when he claps. I want to eat him up. I can hardly stand it. I hope I get to see you in December!!
Move here right now so I can snuggle that baby boy everyday. He is so cute.
I was hoping you were surprising me yesterday and were going to show up at my doorstep. You should have made Cody drop you off here on your way.
his way not your way.
What a big boy! Its crazy how fast time seems to go. -- Ben likes the fart-LOL.... Wish you guys were going to mid year:( But I guess we still have graduation.
xoxo
Marc
Post a Comment