Lori, I am in tears! I don't know what is happening but all I can think of is WHY HER??? I am so sorry, I will for sure pray for her family. Hope your cute little family is doing well. I love the snow pics!
I haven't stopped praying for her since Saturday. I love her and Dave like they are my own family. I still just can't believe it. Maybe it's because I don't want to. It's too sad.
i also dont know whats going on....but holly is the sweetest thing and the fact that her heart is so broken makes me tear up...i will pray for them at this time. i hope she finds comfort and peace. she is so lucky to have you as her sister.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
I am so so sorry! They are in our prayers.
i haven't stopped thinking about her all day. i'm sick for her. i love you holly and you are in my prayers!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH my goodness I'm so sad. I will be praying for her tons. xoxo
ever since we talked i haven't stopped thinking about your sister. i will continue to pray for her!
Lori, I am in tears! I don't know what is happening but all I can think of is WHY HER??? I am so sorry, I will for sure pray for her family. Hope your cute little family is doing well. I love the snow pics!
I haven't stopped praying for her since Saturday. I love her and Dave like they are my own family. I still just can't believe it. Maybe it's because I don't want to. It's too sad.
i also dont know whats going on....but holly is the sweetest thing and the fact that her heart is so broken makes me tear up...i will pray for them at this time. i hope she finds comfort and peace. she is so lucky to have you as her sister.
Prayers are said. Tell Holly we love her.
I think my heart just broke too. All our love to Holly and Dave.
Post a Comment