Saturday, January 08, 2011

december-january all in one post

the past few weeks over here have consisted of:
  • max getting so big right before my very eyes
  • eating more than we should
  • scoring really low bowling scores (including cody)--which is very unusual
  • not taking my camera anywhere
  • moving
  • june's voice in my ear 12 hours a day with non-stop talking, opinions, ideas, stories and songs
  • building snowmen
  • new year's resolutions
  • max climbing, crawling and falling off of everything
  • candy detoxing for june (and me)
  • not blogging
  • and recently- ear infections, pink eye, fevers, and strep throat

9 comments:

the youngs said...

What a whirlwind! I feel you, girlfriend! Lucy wants another playdate with June..."more dressy up"

The Powells said...

crazy times!!!! your kids are getting so big...its sad. were ya moving?

Paige said...

I miss your face. June's bob is the cutest thing ev. I missed you over Christmas break.

sarah marie. said...

first of all where did you move and how did i not know?! second so sorry about all the sickness! and third that last picture is to die for. they both look sooo old!

Holly and Dave said...

i miss you and your family so much already!! i think june needs her own cell phone so i can hear her little voice all the time!

sarah marie. said...

oh my duh! how dumb am i? i rolled when i read your comment and couldn't believe how stupid i am.

... said...

Hope the move went good-- moving with kids is a HUGE pain in the A!! I'm sure you guys are as tired as we are of living in limbo. The kids are super cute and so grown up looking- sad, I missed all of it. And where are the pics of you missy???

blueeyedfreckle said...

look at thoe pretty blonde kids! and we have had a good run of ear infections, pink eye, and other fun sicknesses. NOT FUN! I can't believe you moved in the middle of winter! I saw on Sarah's blog where you moved to, so at least its nice and warm!

Lindsay said...

the kids are getting so big! i cannot believe how max has grown!! i love his little plaid shirt!