Monday, February 14, 2011

what i love

i love:
watching june's small little hands fill up her pez dispenser all-by-herself
that cody got the chills yesterday while watching 'girls just want to have fun'
costco for giving me a free sample of contacts to get me through the week
that max walked his little frankenstein walk all the way across the family room yesterday
that holly comes thursday and marcie came last thursday
cody's new haircut
these yummy cranberry orange scones and caramel brownies i made this morning
this season of the bachelor
that june always pick purple everything.. paint, candy, crayons, paper, markers
that i got to sleep through the night last night.. max has been sick and it's been a rough couple of weeks
when june and max make each other laugh
my new purple sweat pants, in fact.. i'm still in them
and... i'll probably add some more as the day goes on.

10 comments:

sarah marie. said...

new sweat pants? must be nice. my mom keeps asking me if i want her to fix the hole in my crotch but i say no.

Melanie said...

Mmm, that food looks delicious! I know it's not really a recipe-ish blog, but you should post the recipes!

How cool are the contact samples? My daughter calls samples at Costco "Lucky Days" ... as in, "Mom, can we go to Costco to get some Lucky Days?" It's really one of my favorite things ever.

The Powells said...

on your next post....i say you post the recipe for those two delish things you made!! and i love you list of love. you are the best mom!

Paige said...

Those brownies look TDF. Next time post the recipe for me. I miss you Lors. How is St. George? We are hoping we can come see you in March. We'll make it happen.

... said...

I am laughing because Presley picks everything purple too! Must be a hawaii girl thing:) Wish I could come visit you and your warm weather like your sisters. We are not liking missouri so much. Anyways, happy b-lated V day.

Lindsay said...

i sure missed having delicious homemade sugar cookies show up at my door this valentine's. love your list!

Holly and Dave said...

i love that i'm going to come see you today! and i can't wait to see max walk! save me a brownie and scone :)

P.S. said...

Max is WALKING!!! What the? I swear he isn't old enough to walk yet!
And I'm mad at you for posting that picture of the amazing caramel brownie, I've had a craving for one since you posted this!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love your caramel brownies!!! I still have your recipe:) and that scone looks delish.

Chelsea said...

Lori- it's Chelsea (your old Anthro friend:) It's so fun to see your adorable family!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Ditto on the bachelor this season. It's amazing.