These pictures were taken a few weeks ago at an impromptu Easter egg hunt.
Max is more excited about opening and closing the eggs than the actual candy inside.
June wants to open every egg she gets and immediately eat the candy.
reason #7 why I miss St. George: Fergi's stash of vintage children's clothes..she is a thrifting genuis.

June will only make silly faces at the camera, and it's impossible to take her picture.
Max doesn't even care that I'm standing there with the camera, he's more worried about where he's going next.
This is Max's reaction when I make him stay in one place for more than 30 seconds.
And, look at this weather by the way... everyday was filled with cloudless blue skies and warm temps. I miss it,... that and the afternoon play dates.





9 comments:
I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny to bring me a Max in my Easter Basket this year!
are you kidding with those clothes? cutest ever.
I'm in love with the picture of them on the fence. I hope you have a life size picture framed. Love those toe heads.
they are the cutest pair ever. I love their faces, personalities, and clothes. And yes, some nice weather would be great right about now :)
Love the clothes and the basket and of course those adorable kiddos. We sure miss them, and you. Happy Easter.
Those are some cute pictures! Lovin the suspenders. I can't get over how big he is. When you left he was just a tiny little thing! Rian saw me looking at these and she totally remembers June. :)
I have followed your sister's blog here and then since she lost her triplets. I stopped by today and so glad I did! My heart is SO happy for her. What a beautiful little girl. Love, love, love it.
Like everyone else, I'm a bit dying over their clothes! Please tell me you didn't make them (because I want to know where to get them:)
Do you still want the Maclaren? It was great to hear from you & yes it's still available and such an awesome stroller in perfect condition. Email me if you do- chelseahorsley@Yahoo.com.
I can't keep up with you. Where in the world is Lori Sandiego?
Your kids are the cutest, no matter what they're wearing! But they are wearing very cute things, too.
st. george misses you guys! play dates are not the same, come visit soon!!!
Post a Comment