Sunday, May 15, 2011

day 7: graduation day

Cody received his PhD in Pharmacy yesterday.
He is now only responding to Dr. Walker, so if you happen to run into him....
I couldn't be more proud. Not only handsome, but now very smart.

8 comments:

Paige said...

Oh how I love Dr. Walker. Send him my congrats and my love. I am so proud of that little smarty pants. We are coming the end of June and I best be seeing you both.

sarah marie. said...

yay dr. walker! so proud of you cod.

Holly and Dave said...

hip hip hooray!! I'm so proud of him- what an amazing accomplishment. dr walker is a force to be reckoned with.

Sarah said...

Congratulations and way to go to Cody for his great achievement! I love all his leis and you look beautiful as always!

The Powells said...

what a great feeling....congrats to both of you!!!

Kim said...

congratulations Dr. Walker! what a huge accomplishment for you both! miss you guys.

the youngs said...

Oh Codes!! You look so handsome and grown up--smarty pants!! Lors, don't you feel like you should have gotten a diploma too?

Lindsay said...

so proud of our boys!!