Friday, May 27, 2011

hawaii wrap up

A few more from graduation...
These two were quite busy during the three hour commencement. It was exhausting.
My Hawaii besties...
This was one of the better moments from the 7 hour flight. All I can say is, it will be a long time before these two take another plane ride... and I don't mean me and Cody.
Believe it or not, we needed a vacation when we got back from our vacation.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

so sad our trip is over. :( i feel exhausted just thinking about you handling two kids during graduation, i was worn out with one! miss you and hope to see you again soon.

Holly and Dave said...

i love how june's and max's personalities shine through in their photos. and when the other two of you go on a plane ride, you know who would love to babysit. lilly and june keep each other pretty entertained, and max can just chase joey around all day. easy!

ali said...

Congratulations, Lori. What a feat! (The graduation plus the plane ride.) At least Cody was with you? But really, so happy your academic journey is OVER!

The Powells said...

so cute...and it must be nice to be a size 0. you look amazing. cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

... said...

I'm with linds feeling bad for you with 2 kids on that flight. I even felt like I was in going to die and I didn't have my kids! But I totally hear you on the vaca after the vaca-- I bet you needed some seriouse ALONE time--:)