These are a bunch of photos I just couldn't pass up on posting.
Popsicles, Park City, ponies, and the pool (I'll spare the pool photos) is pretty much our summer in a nut shell.

How adorable is Max's little face in this photo?
I love how much they love each other. Lately June refers to him as "my best friend."


9 comments:
I love seeing your little ones grow up! Its amaizing how much they change. Cute stuff- miss you.
you're the bomb and your kids are the best dressed ever. rolled at the dead man face by they way.
love this post. i've been lol at both of their funny expressions. i can't believe what a big boy max is turning into! and i wouldn't expect june to name her pony anything else :)
I love those skateboard photos!! Max is dressed sooooo cute! And I love his cute little faces. And June is hilarious with her dead man pose... Where did she learn that?! What a cute girl.
June's bob is the bomb.com/iwantit. And your hair always looks perfect. Cody's...I mean Max's chubby legs in his John Stockton shorts and sandals melt my heart into a million pieces.
awww! these are the cutest pictures! i can't believe how they have grown. can't wait to see you!
Love the pics! Are you even kiddin' me on that dead man face? Hilarious!
I love looking at your blog. You have the most beautiful family. You are so funny. It makes me want to hang out in real life and have June and Tess be little buddies. Maybe someday, if we ever live in the same place.
Great summer time pics.. look at their cute little 4th of july outfits! who the heck taught June the dead mas pose... too much!
Post a Comment