Tuesday, September 06, 2011

first day

My first little baby has started her first day of school.
Her preschool looks like it's going to be so much fun, I'm truly so excited for her.
After looking at their monthly agenda, it kinda made me want to go too.
and yes, this is the best picture I could get of her... all she wants to do is be silly/obnoxious in front of the camera, so when I said "hold still" this is what I got.

Just cooked up a batch of zucchini bread (with a few of delicious modifications), and waiting to press play on the Rachel Zoe Project. Thank you Rachel for coming back on TV, and making me feel like my closet sucks.

7 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

i can't believe she's old enough for preschool! even without a proper pose, she looks darling- I'd vote her best-dressed in her class for sure.
p.s. save me some of that bread :)

Morgan said...

Such a cutie-pie. So good to see you the other day, and thanks for sharing your towels with my Tank!

sarah marie. said...

rachel zoe is back on?! she looks perfect by the way.

Lindsay said...

do they make june's outfit in my size? what a cutie, can't believe she's in school!

The Powells said...

your baby girl looks adorable and will love school! its so great. her outfit is adorable, shoes are so cute, and this pic melts my heart! rachel zoe was great this week!!! and her pregnant belly is so cute. in fact..seriously 5min ago i just watched on youtube her interview with abc nightly news and the tour of her sons room and closet...AMAZING. He has a full on walk in closet, a leather boomer jacket, a billion shoes, etc etc. Of course. She rocks my world, love her.

P.S. said...

Elle went to preschool too! For me it's bittersweet. I love the free time and love that she is learning and having fun, but sad that my little bestie is leaving my side. June looks adorable though!
And compared to my closet your closet does look like Rachel Zoe's!

... said...

You are going to LOVE her being in pre-school, you will feel like you actually have free time. Plus I guess this means she is P-trained now--Good for little miss June! Presley started P-school again last week and I was starting to count down the days--LOL...