


Black Cats and Ghosts, Skeletons too,......Whitches and Clowns...they all say BOO! Halloween is slowly approaching and tonight we went to my Mom's house for dinner. When we got there she had a glass pumpkin filled with each of our favorite M&M's. Cody's and mine was filled with peanut butter and plain M&M's---our favorites. Halloween is one of my Mom's favorite holidays, I love that she gets so excited about it and always makes it so much fun. Looking forward to these events makes life just a little bit sweeter. So thanks to Rosemary for being thoughtful enough to makes the holiday's fun and looked forward to.


2 comments:
i will say no one does holiday's like your family! holiday's or desserts.
You are a total crackup. That "Hello me, meet the real me" quote made me laugh out loud. I can hear it in my head. I want to know how you came up with the name of your blog. I love it.
Post a Comment