Friday, October 06, 2006

What's New Pussy Cat


Apparently Joey likes to iron. He (that fierce looking cat sitting on the ironing board) is Holly and Dave's who stayed with Cody and I last weekend. I was ironing one afternoon, came into the kitchen to grab a drink and came out to see him owning the ironing board like he was a lion. I tried to teach him how to iron my pants, but his paws couldn't quite grip the iron handle. I will keep working with him. Boy, he is sure a tomcat...(not to be confused with Holms and Criuse)... we love when he comes to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that joey sure thinks he's king of the jungle. at least we're teaching him to help out around the house. he has to do his chores before he can go out and play. but watch out- those tiger stripes really come alive at night!