




Saturday afternoon Cody finished taking his--long awaited--really big--extremely hard--test. So on our way home from Ogden I told Cody that we could do whatever he wanted in celebration. As we drove past Lagoon we joked about how funny it would be if we just stopped there,-- took some rides/went through some haunted houses (being Frightmares and all)/and played some wack-a-mole. Soon the joking became serious, and I found myself in line for the Colossus. We continually laughed at ourselves about how out of the ordinary it was to find just the two of us, at Lagoon, on a Saturday afternoon (and evening) in October. Neither of us had been there for over 10 years, and at first we felt like we were at Knotts Berry Farm because of all the new rides. Although it was kind of spendy for us, we fingured that since we go only once every 10 years we can afford it. We had a great time and it was definately the celebration we needed.


3 comments:
I don't know how out of ordinary it is for you two cats--you know how to have a good time, even (especially?) if it's entirely spontaneous. I'm happy you had such a good time and even more happy that el examen grande is finally OVER. Whoo-hoo! Congrats! Hopefully we'll be able to watch TV together again, now.
I am very jealous of your adventure, I love how spontaneous you were. That usually makes for the best times.
And like Ali said we're really glad the test is over and hopefully we can hang out during the week again!
i miss your face.
Post a Comment