Sunday, October 29, 2006

Spooky Treats


In preparation for the Annual Sorensen Halloween Party, Holly and I made some cupcakes for the little ones. With inspiration from Martha Stewart, this is what we came up with. The cyclops ws my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lor, you are my very-own Martha! I love the cyclops. So funny. Can't look at it without laughing. Thing is, I'm sure it was as tasty as it was ... aesthetic? Where are the pictures of you and Cody? Maybe you are making us wait so as to not spoil anything, hmm?

Kim said...

I was just coming here to say the exact thing Ali said . . .where are your pictures? I'm dying to see how the Annie turned out!

ps. I watched that Martha and know just how time consuming those cupcakes are to make . . .they look so cute and yummy.

sarah marie. said...

i want one.