Monday, November 06, 2006

Anyone got a Fever?


Cody and I just had a Dr. Mario battle, and I hate to admit it-- but I lost! Gosh, I can't even read those words without feeling a little twinge of anger in my stomach. I've only lost to him a handful of times... but when I do, you better watch out. I feel like throwing the controler at him, or ripping his controler out of his hands and throwing it far away so he has to go fetch it, while I have time to carefully place my blue, red and yellow pills in a way that will create a bomb (or triple bomb---if you will) to get ahead of him once again. I'm sure you all know the feeling!

9 comments:

ali said...

Oh, those feelings are too familiar Ms. Lori, all too familiar. Some of the Smith's biggest, most-problematic tension comes from those matches with the Doctor. It's not easy being married to someone they call "The Bomber." sympathize all too well.

Kim said...

I'm dying laughing! I love it. I think DM brings out the competitive spirit in all of us! Let's play ASAP, it's been too long since I've played last.
Oh and Curtis is 'the bomber', hopefully Cody isn't learning his tactics because Curtis really stepped up from behind. We didn't even know he could play. Sounds like Cody is doing the same thing.

sarah marie. said...

bombers. and i can't believe he beat you! i wish i could play.

Lorilee said...

I am the BOMB !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wait lorilee didn't say she is the BOMB i did........

ali said...

Ha ha. Looks like someone's plan didn't work.

sarah marie. said...

you had it right the first time cody..ha ha

Lorilee said...

Thanks Ali and Sarah.. for backing a girl up when her husband's trying to play a trick.

Anonymous said...

All of you have been warned...... I like spam