Thursday, November 09, 2006

Say Cheese..........


This is Alex (Left) and Carson (Right), two of my favorite little boys in the whole world. I don't get to see them very often because they live in Oregon, but I think about them everyday. Alex is very intense, loyal, smart and determined. Carson is so sweet, caring, coordinated and funny. Marcie is so lucky to have them. I didn't get a photo of Owen (he's not in school yet)---he's the cutest thing you've ever seen, but he did draw me a pumpkin that is hanging on my frige. I'm so amazed that although these little guys have been raised in the same house, by the same parents, they have such different personalities. I miss them so much!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Such cute boys, no wonder you miss them so much. I love the forced smiles! So cute.

sarah marie. said...

i even miss them! but you more.

ali said...

I'm jealous that you have two nephews, let alone a pair that are so good-lookin'. They're lucky to have you as their aunt; I bet you (used to) bake the best treats for them.

Anonymous said...

I love lori

Lorilee said...

who's boysin-general?