Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cody's Choice


On Saturday night Cody wanted to go to something called "Snow Jams." It was a bunch of bands playing down town and as they played there were snowboarding movies playing on screens next to the stage. Although is was practiacally snowing and I had a cold, I layered up and went along like a good wife should. The main feature was a band named "Metal Gods"---some of you might be saying to youself... yeah that sounds familliar, probably because you've seen them on the marquie in front of some dirty club on 33rd south. Well I got to see them first hand, and much to my suprise I thought it was really funny. Just some kids playing 80's rock music (AC/DC, Guns and Roses, Def Leopard etc. etc.)and not only were they playing sweet-A music, but they were dressed and acting the part. I thought Cody would owe me big time for this one, but turned out I had a pretty good time.

2 comments:

Kim said...

'some dirty club' that's the beloved Liquid joes on my home turf you are speaking of. I actually celebrated on of my 21st birthday parties there. so don't diss Lori.
By the way next Thursday we should revisit the metal gods in warmer temperatures.

Anonymous said...

cant beat the Gee ooo deeee's