
Can you believe how big my family has gotten? I remember when it used to be just the 7 of us (which is actually really big to being with).... but now it's all 18 of us--(Amber was pregnant in the pic). I just got this photo of all of us at Holly's wedding. I really don't think any of us look too much alike (except for a few similarities here and there)....what do you think?


4 comments:
Oh Lori your family is not that big . . .think of mine, I even had to do the math to figure out just exactly how big it has gotten. We started out with 8 which is already a big number and now we are at 29 well 28 with one due in January! it's crazy how fast it grows. We are going to have to start renting out the church gym to be able to get together!
Your family is very beautiful, I love the colors in the picture and you are right none of you really look alike, well I can see some similarities with you and Tyler but that's about it. Your oldest brother doesn't look anything like your family at least in the picture. Cute kids.
are you kidding? so many similarities! especially you and cody. and umm..sarah and amber. jk. oh which reminds me..this guy at church heard i was from utah and he asked me if i was related to a vincent family because i looked like them and they have a daughter named sarah too. isn't that hillarious?!
That's crazy! You do look like you come from that family. I just can't believe he picked you out like that. Do you remember his name? About the picture, I think that me and Owen share striking similarities. He looks like he has a lot of swagger in that picture.
You're all beautiful, and you look very much alike, to me. You're lucky to have such a large fam--you could be like me. Was six, then eight, now 10. That's it.
Post a Comment