Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Funny Man



Man alive, this man is funny. Did anyone catch Conan last night? Beside the everly hansome Jude Law being the first guest, Conan's trip into the audience had me rolling. I love his facial expressions and his movements around the camara--always ducking or running in and out of the lense. he he he. Many nights I can't make it to the late hour.. but when my brain decides to stay up, it's definately worth the many yawns and droopy eyes the next morning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori! I found your blog... Love it, especially your post about Conan. I too saw the episode, and without fail, Conan can always get me to laugh! I love that picture you put on the Blog... too funny!

Lorilee said...

Yes! I'm happy you found your way here. I told Kim to send you a link (I didn't have your email address)....I'll have to go check out your blog, I hear you're a whiz at betablogger!

Anonymous said...

So I'm so new to this thing. What is this world coming to?? Well, Lori, we have something in common. Love, love, love the Irish Conan O'brian. Did you ever see the ones last year when he went to Finland? Classic. He's such a goof. And I love the "in the year 2000" skits.

Lorilee said...

Yes I saw where Conan went to Finland.. and just showed up at people's houses and hung out with them all day. hilarious!

Kim said...

Lately I have not been the night owl of my past. But I wish I could have seen this Conan. Sounds pretty funny!

sarah marie. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah marie. said...

i'm rolling just reading your post. and even with my lover jude law?! we're trying to get tickets but it's harder than you'd think.

Anonymous said...

i also caught the episodes of conana in finland. only conan could make finns so funny!