Saturday was our "Favorite Family Night." It started with everyone dressing up and heading to Tuscany for a fancy dinner (no Mark Eaton sightings) and then proceeded to my parents house for games, treats, (including: Speical K treats, peppermint icecream with hot fudge, gingerbread men, and chocolate sandwich mints) and conversations around the fire. (We even watched Holly and Dave's wedding video because they just got it back) As much as I love all the nieces and newphews, it's nice to have a night of all adults and no chaotic behavior.
Although I wanted to pull out my camara at Tuscany to snap a few photos (for my blog) I wasn't sure if the surrounding tables would enjoy the flash in the dimly lit room we were dining. So here are a few from the post-party.
Lucy felt sad that she wasn't invited to dinner, especially after she had just had her hair done and felt so pretty with those red, festive bows. But don't worry, she got pork chop left overs and was included in--yeah, (I just checked) pretty much every picture.


14 comments:
ok..first of all my precious looks beautiful in every picture. and so does britney. seriously lor..i'm loving the long locks. also..new clothes? and second of all..did sarah cut her hair? it looks great. and who on earth cut cody's?! but i do love that picture of the two of you.
Back away from the camera, Lori. I think your luscious lashes are going to poke me.
Sarah I'm so happy you said that about Cody's hair cut...(we broke down and went to supercuts... --bad decision)I've been telling Cody that we need to kind of fix it up a little... and, well, I guess he thinks it's just fine.
Oh, and yes..new shirt from my Birthday!
She is such a good dog! She is definitely the greatest dog in the world. Lori, could you help her set up her own blog so we can see what she's up to all day? When my friends and I were on our missions, Josh Hansen's mom once wrote to him, "today we went and saw Tyler off at the airport. Rosemary had brought Brittany so he could see her. Everyone had a good time. Lucy is such a good doggie."
I love how much you love Lucy. I can definitely see why. I'm jealous that all the adults get to hang out, my family needs to do something like that. It sounds like so much fun, especially because you all got to dress up for a good dinner and dessert . . .nothing better.
i'm with tyler. lutcie needs her own blog. it could be called..the precious..from mordor to middle earth.
or it could be called
"The Dog Blog"
How about the cocker talker?
I've been trying to think up a catchy phrase to top Tylah's comment, but I think it is impossible. That, or I am not very clever. I am, however, looking for my head because it fell off my shoulders due to laughing too hard. Bravo, Tyler, bravo.
Maybe Lucy and Famous could team up? I've been considering using her as a guest blogger; maybe that will be the true test.
I can't stop laughing either! You need to use the cocker talker!
if brittany/lucy only knew how much she is loved by all. she's such a fun-loving, care-free, and easy-going pup. why, you could even say she's "lucy goosey" he he he
how come dave and holly didn't make the party pics, are they not good enough?
no. dave and holly wouldn't let me take any photos of them. they were "too busy" doing other stuff... plus I was only taking photos of lucy, and neither of you would get close enough to her to be in the same photo. it's ok dave, I still like you.
Post a Comment