Monday, January 01, 2007

Disco Skating

During the Christmas break, Cody had a bunch of his "die hard" disco skating friends in town, and although I had one of my little best friends here too, we were a little skeptical of straping on the old roller skates and cruising the rink. But once I found this sweet-a outfit [straight from the 70's in mint conidition, Cody's Mom lent it to me, she used to wear it back in the day and luckily it fit. The waist band buttoned extremely tight and was two inches above... yes ABOVE my belly button.] Although I wasn't the best skater there, I definatley was the best dressed. Fortunately I didn't have any falls... I just couldn't bear it if I had ripped a hole in those amazing pants.
Cody was my number one skater... always skating by, tipping his hat to me. What a heart breaker.

On our way there, Sarah was so excited she could barely stand it!
The whole chain gang... who really put on their night moves.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE that green suit, you definitely stand out in the crowd. Looks like you guys had a good time and I'm proud that you didn't fall, I don't think I would have been able to say the same for myself.

sarah marie. said...

whoop de whoop!