Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Saturday, Diet Coke, and a Slight Sunburn

This is what my Saturday looked like,---well this, a Diet Coke and a slight sunburn. I was in heaven.

11 comments:

ali said...

I'm taking it you had a nice time.

Lorilee said...

Yes Ali.. but you were surely missed!

derrickfam said...

Oh Lors, I'm glad you enjoyed the desert. I hope you thought about me as you were looking at the cactus and tumbleweed.

ali said...

Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like that, Lor! I really am happy you had nice time.

Lorilee said...

Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like that either. I meant "Yes Ali--we had a nice time"... AND we really did miss you. :)

Kim said...

I wish we were back there right now lounging in the sun.

sarah marie. said...

it's like your perfect day.

jamieanne said...

I think that's what you should title this photo...'Saturday, Diet Coke, and a Slight Sunburn.'

Lorilee said...

Jamie, did you see my new title?

jamieanne said...

Thanks, Lori, for making me feel loved. Or at least creative.

Anonymous said...

take me back there please! i'd rather be lost in ivins than caught in a snowstorm!