skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Meet Cupid
This is the newest member of our family. A whole bunch of our friends are having kids, and we decided to get a goldfish instead. But this isn't just any goldfish... this is Cupid-- a special flat tailed, big bellied, fast swimming fellow. He is unique because we got him on Valentines Day, therefore he will bring lots of love and kindness to our home. He even has a bow and arrow.
10 comments:
I love that picture of Cupid. I'm glad you posted it!
well, I had the pleasure of watching Cupid over the weekend...and let me tell you that he is one energetic little guy. (we named him 'stumps', 'mr. stumps', or stumpy')--sorry Lori!
He kept us pretty entertained at meal time!
how cute are you?!
Love it. Baby steps, right?
Does he really have a bow and arrow?
I think Cupid needs a crush. Maybe I should get one, or maybe a Beta (but they're supposed to be mean) and name her something like Cherub.
That is a great first step to parenting. Morgan just got 2 Beta fish and she loves taking care of them! They are both named Nemo too (she named them!)
I think that the fish is a good step towards parenthood. I am pretty sure that the rewards are much greater as a parent of a child. Try it you might like it.
Really sleep is over-rated. I am sure that Cupid is high maintence & you won't even notice the difference.
What a cut little fish! it makes me miss my little aquarium. we threw it away in the move. :(
Cupid is definitely cute. But if you think that fish is like having a kid, what are you waiting for?
what a cutie. better not let joey come over during lunch time!
Post a Comment