Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Condolences
After watching and hearing about the tragic event that occurred in Salt Lake City 24 hours ago, it has been nice talking and discussing my feelings with others on this sad story of what happened WAY to close to home. I just read Ali's Blog and I don't think anyone could have put it into better words-- the way most of us are feeling and thinking right now. Go read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is sadness beyond compare. People out here have been talking about it too, and I feel so heartbroken. It really hits hard, even though we're so far away.
Thanks, Lori. My blog is looking a little happier today thanks to Valentine's Day and your bakery recommendation. :)
But I did think today, as I was walking through the parking garage at work, "What would I do if someone pointed a gun at me right now?" Do they teach you stuff like that in self defense classes?
Post a Comment