Saturday, February 10, 2007

Eye Candy

I'm loving Anthopologie's new Spring catalog. I hardly recognized it when I grabbed it from my mail stack because of its different cover. The front page... and pretty much all the rest of the other pages, kind of have a different fling to them this time around (which I'm sure you've all noticed) and I dare say, are a little bit more artistic and very well thought out. (Plus, the beautiful model throughout the entire catalog reminds me a lot of my sister Holly.....we, as sisters, like to have the exact same haircuts as the Anthropologie models :) ---now if only we could only afford all the clothes).
Every page has so much color and pattern, it was hard for me to flip to the next--- therefore it look me quite a while to reach the end.

I loved the close up photos of the apparel.....especially this one.
And I just might have to go try on this one it looks like it could be a classic. It was so nice to see a dress that we can all wear without having to layer. I'm such a sucker for Spring shopping.....it's my favorite time of year to buy new clothes. But I just have to keep telling myself, it's only February ---and I won't be able to wear them yet anyway.
But I do wish my apt. walls could wear these Orla Kiely beauties though....

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

the top you put the link in for is so darling and so you..i love it.

Kim said...

I agree with Sarah, I think you'll have to purchase that, it totally reminds me of you!

jamieanne said...

Such a power-packed-pattern-house! Fun just to flip through.

Anonymous said...

i like the pages where the clothing matches the wallpaper. talk about modern-day camo.