Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Like This Book

This is one of my favorite books. I gave it to Cody (and Holly) a couple of years ago. It's a cute little thing you can carry in your pocket or keep in your purse until just the right time--then give it to somebody you Like. In the cover of the books I gave, I listed the reasons why I like that person. I think it's a great Valentines Gift for any boyfriend, husband, sibling, parent, or friend.

5 comments:

ali said...

I've been both a giver and recipient of this book, too. But I never thought to make the love-list on the inside cover. I especially like the idea of passing it on. It's definitely small enough to make doing so possible.

Love the ideas.

sarah marie. said...

this is my favorite book.

jamieanne said...

I think my dad gave this to my mom (or vice versa) on one of their first Valentine's together. I know we still had it a while ago (but who knows where anything is since the fire). I remember my mom reading it to me when I was younger and thinking that it was the essence of true love.

Kim said...

I just bought this book for Zack for V-Day but I hadn't thought of writing a list in the front cover. I'll have to do that before I give it to him! Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

I cry everytime I read this book. and something i love about it is that certain parts remind me of different people i like alot. it's touching!