
Yes, as I said in the title--this is my new best friend. It sets under, and sometimes on top of, my desk at work. Our office is by far the coldest office in the entire building and everyone that comes in says so. I have dealt with the cold FAR TOO LONG, and I finally decided it was time to make a change. Since the service men in the building couldn't do anything about it, I took matters into my own freezing hands, and this is what I came up with. I can't believe how much happier it makes me at work. Now I can finally drink my water and eat my lunch without having to put a sweater and a scarf on.
8 comments:
What!?! Dad's office was not too cold! If you just had a normal amount of adipose tissue on your body to provide proper insulation like everybody else, you would be just fine. But guess what, I heard Dad talking about maybe converting one of the exam rooms into a sauna in order to blow off steam between patients. That would work in your favor!
I have a heater under my desk at work too and it's running all day long. The first thing I do when I sit down in the morning it's turn it on full blast. So I definitely know how you feel!
A good friend to have indeed. Especially with this cold weather.
Lucky! We can't have space heaters at my work... But, at my old work, mine was always on. It makes work so much better!
Way to stick it to the man, Lor! (Wait, is the man your dad?)
I had a heater fan and my job once, and when we moved to a new building they took it away because they said it was a fire hazard or something. Needless to say, I spent the rest of my tenure there wishing I had a pair of convertible mittens.
i'm rolling thinking of you bundled and onry at work. and fancy new carpet!
I am cozied up to my space heater right now at work too!! They are the greatest...why can't it warm up outside!!
sounds cozy... we can only have ours on during night shifts.(one benefit to nights). During the day, it's off limits; that is, until the managers leave at 5 pm. i huddle around them when i can sneak it in!
Post a Comment