Friday, February 02, 2007

NO SHADOW!!!


Hearing that the ground hog didn't see his shadow is the best news I've heard all day. Is it true, the legend of the ground hog--Phil-- predicting the weather for the next couple of months? What do you think? Could this over-sized rodent really hold all the keys to our outdoor happiness? My fingers are crossed that this year his announcement of an early Spring appears to be true!

4 comments:

ali said...

That Phil is pretty cute. After Famous leaves, maybe I will have to get a groundhog and name it Flapjack. (OK, I'm just copying summer and her bunny named Pancakes.)

I'm a believer in Phil, especially because he's on our side this year. I'm definitely ready for Spring to come, whenever she's ready.

jamieanne said...

I love your enthusiasm for Spring! That new Target line is the second cutest thing about spring...next to Punxsatawney Phlapjack.

tylah said...

I can't wait for global warming to arrive in Utah. To do my part, I recently purchased a stretch Hummer, but it's a little inconvenient because I have to fill it up with gas three times on my way up to school each morning!

Holly and Dave said...

anything to bring warmer weather sounds good to me. but how does Phil get the news about spring before the rest of us?