I love St. Patrick's Day. It reminds me of how lucky I am that a person like Cody was born. It's his Birthday tomorrow and I don't think it's just a coincidence that's he is born on this day of luck. I love to find the symbolism in this situation (as I do in most things), and Cody is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me. He has the most amazing temperment and is always so loving, supporative, nice and funny. I think that everyone would agree with me that there isn't a person out there who doesn't like him, and if there is, I would like to know who so I could beat them up. So I hope that Cody has a year full of luck and happiness, and who knows,---- maybe he'll even get lucky every now and then. I love being with Cody and always having him with me, he's my good luck charm and I love him.Friday, March 16, 2007
Birthday Luck
I love St. Patrick's Day. It reminds me of how lucky I am that a person like Cody was born. It's his Birthday tomorrow and I don't think it's just a coincidence that's he is born on this day of luck. I love to find the symbolism in this situation (as I do in most things), and Cody is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me. He has the most amazing temperment and is always so loving, supporative, nice and funny. I think that everyone would agree with me that there isn't a person out there who doesn't like him, and if there is, I would like to know who so I could beat them up. So I hope that Cody has a year full of luck and happiness, and who knows,---- maybe he'll even get lucky every now and then. I love being with Cody and always having him with me, he's my good luck charm and I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cody is also lucky to have you! We feel lucky to know him. Happy birthday Cody.
i feel lucky to have cody in my family!
The only thing that could make Cody better would be if he could morph into a leprechaun every St. Patrick's Day.
I still love him even though I haven't seen that yet. Happy Birthday Cody!
cody is perfect. i love you both and feel lucky to have you in my life.
Lori, that is one of the sweetest things I have ever read! You are such a doll and I think that it is so awesome that you are so happy!
Post a Comment