Come this Sunday, Cody and I will be the new owners of this 2.5 million dollar home in Colorado. Every day for the months of Jan. and Feb. we entered to win and our success will be announced live on HGTV March 18th. Along with the house we will win $250,000 cash, a 2007 GMC Arcadia (which we will probably give to my sister Marcie because she is the one that told me of the contest), and a Iams doggy dream house. Don't worry quite yet, we won't be moving there forever.. just for a month or so, so that we can have everyone to visit for a huge party. Then we will sell it, get the full 2.5 million from the house and build our own dream home here in beautiful SLC. Duh, why do you think we are still holding out in our apt. managing job? We knew this opportunity would come along sooner or later.
Friday, March 16, 2007
The New House
Come this Sunday, Cody and I will be the new owners of this 2.5 million dollar home in Colorado. Every day for the months of Jan. and Feb. we entered to win and our success will be announced live on HGTV March 18th. Along with the house we will win $250,000 cash, a 2007 GMC Arcadia (which we will probably give to my sister Marcie because she is the one that told me of the contest), and a Iams doggy dream house. Don't worry quite yet, we won't be moving there forever.. just for a month or so, so that we can have everyone to visit for a huge party. Then we will sell it, get the full 2.5 million from the house and build our own dream home here in beautiful SLC. Duh, why do you think we are still holding out in our apt. managing job? We knew this opportunity would come along sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I entered this every day too! We're in a competition...game on! If we win, we'll let you use it whenever you want.
I won it last year.
Oh my gosh...I thought my mom, amy and I were the only nutballs to do this everyday...turns out your nuts too..The sad part is, I REALLY thought it was going to be mine...I was going to Summer there.
Good luck. Invite us to the party!
i'll be watching in suspense to see whose house the giveaway car pulls up to- maybe it'll be holladay villa!
Post a Comment