I can't wait to buy this cute pink teddy bear for my new niece. Yes, that's right, my new NIECE! After 3 aborable boys, whom I am in love with, my older sister Marcie is now going to have a GIRL! I'm so excited I don't quite know what to do with myself. It's hard to imagine her rough and tough boys with a precious little girl in pigtails and ribbons, but I know they will take good care of her. Marcie is so cute and very talented, I'm thrilled there will be a little one of her running around. I can't wait to meet my new little sweetie, and for her to meet her new favorite aunt.


13 comments:
That little bear is definitely worth buying. Especially for a long-awaited little girl!
Congratulations, Marcie!
Lori-
Add me to your blogging buddy list! I want to see what you're up to.
WOW!! I knew she would come along sometime. Marcie needs a girl in her life up there in Oregon. I am so excited for her. Now it is your turn so your niece can have a cousin to play with!!
WOW!! I knew she would come along sometime. Marcie needs a girl in her life up there in Oregon. I am so excited for her. Now it is your turn so your niece can have a cousin to play with!!
Lors, you will mos-def be her favorite aunt...I hope she looks just like YOU!!! Shopping for little girls is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun, that pink bear will only be the beginning....!
We could wip that teddy up in no time...really. Nieces are THE BEST...I cant get enough of mine.
I might take you up on that Ann.
Its funny you said those tiles...I was looking at a sea foam grean one but you will have to fill me in on the ones you were talking about, they sounded delightful...are we instant messaging???
YAY! That's so exciting! I know that's what you were all hoping for. Congratulations! I think you will need to give this neice a new cousin to play with??
That will be such a fun addition to your family! Congrats.
i'm dying that marcie is having a girl. i don't dare break the news to jenny.
Too late. I'm here. I am happy for her. But a little jealous. Lori, check out the loser celebs I look like!
Post a Comment