Monday, March 12, 2007

NYC




I just got back from New York City visiting my sweet friend Sarah. We had so much fun together and were able to spend four straight days talking, laughing, eating, shopping and walking. New York is such a great city and although I love visiting as often as possible, I don't think I could ever live there. I grew a great respect for what Sarah does everyday,...between bus rides, subways, frigid temps., and extremely overpriced everything, she still seems to be as happy as ever. Thanks Sarah for having me as your guest and spending the weekend with me. I had such a great time but never knew I could miss my husband so much.

12 comments:

ali said...

I'm so happy you're finally hoooooome.

Don't ever leave again.

sarah marie. said...

do you like how pregnant i look in the bottom photo?

Kim said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a good time and ditto Ali, I'm glad you're home.

Sarah said...

It looks like it was wonderful trip despite the cold weather. How fun for you! I'm also glad that you had a good time!!

derrickfam said...

Fun trip Lors! Have I met your friend Sarah? She's really cute. And so are you. Sheesh...I need some hair/clothes/style lessons from you. You are so beautiful!

Lorilee said...

court: doi

sarah c.: doi

Auntie Ann said...

Im glad you had fun with Sarah! It sounds like you are quite the bunco pro...I havent played but i hear it is the best...you may have to show me your moves! And you will be getting an invite to the house warming bash!

Lorilee said...

Ann.. I've never played bunco before.. he he he, don't tell. I was just trying to scare some future players, ya know--making them think I was really good and all.

Can't wait to see the house!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want to go back and try those cupcakes- look yummy, yummy. Glad you had a fun NYC experience.

Lindsey said...

Lors, what a fun trippy, I'm totally jealous. It seems like every time I've been to the big Ap, I have felt so unfashionable and realized how I need a serious fashion make-over. I think you probably went and set new fashion trends for the New Yorkers because you're so dang hip and happenin'...Oh, ps, I am coming to SL this weekend, so I'll be callin' your bad self.

Lorilee said...

YOu better call me Linds.
And by the way... you're totally off on the trend setting, I'm barely catching on to things you were doing 5 years ago. serious.

Hollyanddavewatkins.blogspot.com said...

your trip looks great- nyc is always a blast. can i come next time?