
Lately, all I've been wanting to wear in my ears are gold dangly
earrings. I saw these two pair at Anthro and thought they were so cute. Can you guess which pair is more expensive? The ones on the left are $48 and the ones on the right are $68. On-line they are under the title "From Nature"-- I guess I'm a hippy at heart. I'll take the ones on the left... I MIGHT be able to splurge on them!- with my discount, that is.



7 comments:
Those are so cute. They make me want to get my ears pierced.
Court I think they make those exact ones in clip ons. I'll check next time I go to Walmart. Ha Ha
I LLOOOOOOOVE the fact that Court's ears aren't pierced - remember how we were going to superglue pearls on her ears for her wedding?
Sorry Lors, I forgot to finish my thought - they are both ADORABLE and I think you'd look totally boss in either pair.
here's an idea: let's pool our resources and each buy a pair and share? i'd love to take turns wearing these darling dangles!
Those are so pretty...! I want the pair on the right, please. :)
I'm with Holly. It's like those purse-borrowing web sites. Maybe we should start a business, but make sure that the earrings get a good rubbing alcohol rub-down between wears.
$48 is a lot for earrings, but they're pretty.
Post a Comment