
I'm not a bowler, but apparently this weekend I was. I got talked into "throwing some rocks" at the local dirty, slimy, smelly bowling alley--Sue Rich. Since I haven't been bowling for years, I wasn't taking my game all to seriously, until I started getting strike after strike.
FIVE strikes later I ended up having the highest score of the whole entire group. I celebrated with a piece of gum, a good hand washing and later-- an iceberg.

Here's my proof. I'm player #3. With the initial D. You better remember this, you'll never see it again.

Tyler and Sarah are the weekly bowlers that I beat. But since they have such great bowling alley experience they are pros at the computer that keeps score and changed it in the end, to look like they were the winners. I didn't take a picture of that----cheaters.
7 comments:
Lori, what happened in the second frame?! :)
Way to go! I don't think I've ever struck out FIVE times.
Lors...I'm so proud of you!! WAy to bowl! I'd really like some more single shots of you. your hair is so flippin' cute.
Lori your bowling style and grace is also quite impressive above and beyond the great skill you demonstrated and commented on. Since you neglected this important detail, i thought i would let everyone know about your great form!
Lors, you look so cute - I wish I could take your hair off your head and transplant it onto mine. PS: did you know there's an Iceberg in Bountiful now? Now maybe B-town won't seem quite so far....
lor i'm so proud! and i love the top picture of you..i can't wait to see that face in real life!
Hey - there's nothing wrong with a little score adjustment to account for the fact that I was throwing the ball with my teeth!
Duh Ali, you're only supposed to look at the strikes!
Post a Comment