These are some of the photos that I took at the balloon photo shoot. I'm not a big photographer, don't get me wrong I like taking pictures just as much as the next guy, but I haven't really developed a talent or bought a thousand dollar camera quite yet. So I was the "model" for the event, seeing that I had so much experience from watching America's Next Top Model. In case you don't know what the "balloon photo shoot" is,--- my good friend Ali found and bought these extremely large balloons and thought it would be fun to photograph them on this beautiful sunny morning at the park. You should see what my photographer friends came up with. Ali, Allison, Lacey, Marta, and Brad.
Monday, March 26, 2007
My Idea of Balloons...
These are some of the photos that I took at the balloon photo shoot. I'm not a big photographer, don't get me wrong I like taking pictures just as much as the next guy, but I haven't really developed a talent or bought a thousand dollar camera quite yet. So I was the "model" for the event, seeing that I had so much experience from watching America's Next Top Model. In case you don't know what the "balloon photo shoot" is,--- my good friend Ali found and bought these extremely large balloons and thought it would be fun to photograph them on this beautiful sunny morning at the park. You should see what my photographer friends came up with. Ali, Allison, Lacey, Marta, and Brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Lori..I especially like the picture of your red pants. You are the cutest ANTM there ever was. I wish I was at the sweet balloon shoot.
i've checked everyone's blogs and you look amazing in all of the shots. amazing.
Lori, I think you have developed a talent! I love the one of the shadows on the grass... love it.
Lori, you are my kind of photographer. And a really hot model!
You made a beautiful model, lucky for them! And your pictures turned out great!
A thousand-dollar camera (or less) doesn't make someone a photographer, Lor. You took some great shots! I love the one you took of us taking photos of you--I think Lacey has the opposite photo of you taking that picture. They'd be fun to see side by side, no?
I think you make a pretty hot model, too! Thanks for being such a good sport. We kind of suckered you into it.
Indeed... Perfect model for the perfect day. (Ps. I need your email address, so I can send some shots of you!)
are you the shadow lori??? boy you look good!
hey, don't know if you remember me, but you look so cute in those photos! may i ask, where did you get your fun red pants???
Becky parry Kimball
Post a Comment